Inspiration is the heart and soul of leadership. It is the number 1 factor that everyone is looking for in leaders. It is also the biggest challenge of leadership because in order to inspire others you need to be inspired yourself.
Written by one of the world’s most trusted thinkers on leadership, Ben Renshaw shares his top 50 ideas to enable you to be the best leader you can be. LEAD! brings together Ben Renshaw’s rich insight and practical experience so that you can be inspired, and inspire others.
Based on twenty years of coaching top leaders in global organisations, LEAD! will challenge you to:
- Create your own definition of leadership to lead with greater authenticity
- Discover your core purpose and values in order to be truly fulfilled
- Increase your 4 intelligences; physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual to flourish in today’s complex environment
- Take your relationships to new levels of connection and collaboration
- Develop a compelling vision to enjoy sustainable success
- Step up your contribution to make a memorable impact
LEAD! combines real stories, guiding principles and practical exercises to show you how to change your leadership – and the leadership of others – for the better.
“In LEAD! Ben shows how in 50 concise steps you can accelerate your leadership development in meaningful ways. I encourage all executives to read this book.”
“It’s great to see a book like LEAD! offer practical ways to lead from the heart and the head. It’s certainly what we look for in our energetic, creative and enthusiastic leaders at Sky.”
“Ben is a key strategic partner in developing our senior leaders and LEAD! is an inspiring illustration of his principles and practices.”